Support for your adult industry business during tough times
Social distancing and lockdown laws have transformed your adult business. I’d like to help you get ahead with your new way of working.
Free copywriting marketing services for sex workers
You’re probably already used to promoting your services and work online, but it’s been a while since you’ve given your adult work profiles, website and fan pages any love.
It’s time for that to change. Right now, these parts of your marketing need to step up and work hard.
As a copywriter my skills are writing words for websites, emails and blog articles that convince an audience to take action. By understanding your business and service I can point your messaging and copy in the right direction. The main aim is to make sure you attract more of the right people and, hopefully, boost business.
- Send me a link to your profile.
- I’ll take a look at your existing copy and record a short video with some tips on how you can improve your writing so it’s more enticing.
- Send me up to 1,000 words that you want proofreading.
- This could be a profile page or copy on your website, and I’ll proofread it to make sure it’s free from errors and flows beautifully.
To get your free profile review or proofreading service
- Click the button of the service you want and complete the questions in the survey.
- I’ll drop you a line within 48 hours confirming I’ve got your request and I’ll give you a date when I can complete your review or proofread.
- I’ll do the work and when it’s completed…
- For a profile review: You’ll get an email with a video link in it where I go through your profile and offer tips along the way.
For proofreading: You’ll get an email with a link to a Google Doc where I track the changes made to your copy.
- We’re all done. The ideas and copy are yours to do whatever you want with.
Please note, I can’t guarantee that my ideas and suggestions will get results. How well copy works depends on loads of factors, such as design and layout, audience research, algorithms, how a page is promoted and so on.
During a regular project, I usually have some control over these. In this case I don’t. The aim of these free services is to offer you some ideas and tips that may improve on what you’ve got.
Rose is a professional copywriter offering free profile reviews for sex workers. Her review of my ad was very insightful, and full of good ideas and practical suggestions. Highly recommend!Juliet
I asked Rose to help me freshen up and improve the writing on my website and I’m so impressed with all her advice! Super creative, easy to understand, inspiring and very professional! I highly recommend her! Thank you Rose!Alexandra Parker
She is a great professional who understood exactly what I was asking for from the beginning. Thank you Rose, you’re highly recommended.Lena Cristina
Rose’s service was impeccable. Her suggestions gave me the ability to communicate to my client base exactly what my brand is about! Thank you!Viv V
Who am I and why am I doing this?
I’m Rose and I’ve been a professional writer for 10 years. Throughout my career I’ve written for the adult industry in one way or another — from Paul Raymond mags to online sex toy stores, I’ve had the pleasure of interviewing, working with and getting to know lots of folks in the sex industry. Get the full story here.
Right now, I’m seeing lots of my freelance and small business friends — both in and out of adult — lose work, and their income suddenly going to zip-zero. It’s heartbreaking. And yes, I have lost work too but I still have some clients and income. While this is the case, I’d like to open up the time I have available to helping others. Specifically, sex workers, who are often overlooked as freelancers but I know are struggling just as much as any other freelance creative.
It makes sense to put my writing and marketing skills to good use for those who need it most.
Terms and conditions for free services
1. By using or attempting to use either of the promotional services (Profile Review or Proofreading) you agree to accept and be bound by these terms and conditions.
2. Only the service labelled ‘Profile review’ and ‘Proofreading’ on this page are offered for free. No other service on this website is being offered free of charge at this time.
3. This offer is currently available until 23:59 (AEST) 31 July 2020.
4. Rose reserves the right to cancel the promotion at any time without prior notice. (These are uncertain times, just in case.)
5. The same piece of copy in its original form can’t be submitted for both of the services. You can, however, apply for a profile review, rewrite it yourself, and then re-submit it for proofreading.
6. The services detailed on this page are not valid for cash or cash equivalent.
7. To be eligible for this offer you must be an independent sex worker or adult industry business.
8. By submitting copy for review or to be proofread you guarantee that any elements of text, graphics, photos, images, designs, trademarks provided to Rose are either owned by you (the sender) or the sender has permission from the original copyright owner to submit them for review.
9. While every effort is made to avoid errors, it can’t always be guaranteed. Rose is not liable to anyone who applies for this service, or any third party, for damages, including lost profits, lost savings or other incidental, consequential or special damages arising as a result of this offer.
10. Rose reserves the right to decline to proofread or complete a profile review. Reasons may include (but are not limited to) not enough copy from the sender to complete the task; copy that’s so poorly written it doesn’t make any sense (even with my powers of deduction); it references something illegal.
11. Deadline dates are given for each individual request, but you agree that this date is flexible and that Rose has the right to move this deadline if needed. (Sometimes life gets in the way. Please be understanding and patient with me.)
12. There are no multiple revisions for either the proofreading or profile review offer. You will receive either one video with tips (profile review) or one document with copy edits (proofreading). There are no redrafts or second rounds.