HIRE A BLOG WRITERQuality articles for your business blog
Blog articles are great. Done well, a blog:
- keeps your site timely and relevant
- shows your audience that you know what you’re talking about
- includes research, information and quotes suitable for use on other media channels.
Put like that, it’s easy to understand why businesses of all shapes and sizes invest in their blog. But those who see the best results from this type of content marketing understand one very important thing.
Blogs are there to help your customers. They assist with sales by answering customer questions and laying their hesitations to rest. Blogs are not the place to hard sell.
The problem with blogging is that it’s time consuming. On average, a blog takes me five hours to research, write, edit and polish. And I do this week in, week out.
So for you, someone who already has a
Keep your blog as fresh as a daisy
Let my inner journo off the leash and hire an experienced blog writer who loves the whole blogging process — from planning to writing, through to editing.
What bang do you get for your buck?
Clients get the following from me, without question.
Plagiarism will never be a concern.
That your audience is asking, putting their needs first.
A well-considered call to action that’s relevant to your business.
Hire me as your blog writer and you’ll enjoy a service that includes
- 60-90 minute briefing call so I can get to know you business and the type of articles you want
- A fully optimised article that includes title tags and relevant keywords
Meta data for search engine results pages
- Stats, facts
andresearch takencare of
- Links to relevant articles within your blogs or reliable source sites
- Image, layout and pull quote suggestions to help with readability
- 3 social media snippets per blog
- The start of your Tone of Voice and House Style Guide
- 2 free rounds of feedback and tweaks
- All blogs professionally edited and polished.
Meet Rose CromptonContent marketer, copywriter and published journalist
Hiya, I’m Rose and yep, I’ve written for B2C and B2B magazines in the UK and Australia. Crafting blog features and articles for companies is my
What my blogs can do
How blogging once a month increased revenue by 186%
SEO blog for a sex shop
How one blog generated 10k extra impressions and an 8.3% CTR
How an ultimate guide article for a wedding company went from 0 to 24 leads in one month
How optimised blogs took readership from 189 to 2,751 per month
A taste of what I’m like to work with
“We got the dozen blogs package to have our blogs ready for the year ahead and it was a great time saving experience for us.
Rose made the process super easy, coming up with interesting blog ideas we would never have thought of ourselves, and Rose has a great way of making dentistry sound fun.”
“Since beginning to work with Rose the traffic to our website has gone up past our goals.
She is professional and knowledgeable. Nothing has stumped her. Her communication is very precise. The detailed research that goes into every one of the blogs really shows. The copy she sends us clean and ready to post.”
“Our client wanted an in-depth guide with optimised keywords for SEO and that’s exactly what we got. The content was delivered in record time and to a high standard. We needed an experienced writer to produce content that would not only engage, but convert.
Responsive, enthusiastic and an utter to pleasure to work with. If you’re not sure where to start with your content marketing efforts, I’d recommend getting in touch with Rose!”
“The entire process was very thorough and thoughtful, and very simply on mind end which was great. She asked excellent questions about our business and customers to get a better understanding of content and voice and it paid off. I had very few comments back on the blog articles she wrote for our website. We are very pleased with the quality of her work.”
“Rose has been so easy to work with — she consistently delivers projects on time (or earlier), meets every brief, and her content is always well researched and polished. She has a knack for adding just the right dose of personality and humour to bring a piece of content to life.”
“Time poor, I wanted an experienced copywriter who understood what I needed. The copy was well written, but more importantly for my needs, it was well researched. I was able to share with the audience without any further changes.
Rose was great to work with. A true copywriting professional. I found the whole experience refreshing.”
Ready for fresh content?
The Half Dozen
- Populate your blog with essential, quality content. Use The Half Dozen if running a blog series or need fresh content for half the year. Choose a cross-section of different blog styles like news, how-to posts and evergreen content.
- The Half Dozen gives you 6 x 800-2,000 word blogs. Packaged and ready to post.
- For businesses who are serious about delivering consistent, high-quality articles to their audience. Use The Dozen blog package to bank your articles and drip-release them throughout the month or year. Get articles in a range of styles from opinion pieces, through to cornerstone content or shorter news pieces.
- The Dozen is 12 x 800-2,000 word blogs.
$736 per article
Building on the solid work we’ve already done, the On Repeat service is reserved for clients who have completed The Half Dozen or The Dozen and want to keep working with me.
Articles are offered in batches of 3, 6 or 12, and includes:
- 800-2,000 word articles optimised for search
- 45-60 minute briefing session to clarify the blog topics
- detailed pitches written for your approval
- ongoing management and updates to your Tone of Voice and House Style Guide
- 3 social media snippets per blog
- 2 rounds of amends per blog
- a professional edit and polish for every article.
Once we’ve finished your first Dozen or Half Dozen service, I’ll drop you a line to see if you’d like to continue and be moved onto my On Repeat service. (So far, 100% of clients who started working with me on 6 or 12 blogs, have kept me on as their writer.)
Need longer or shorter articles?
Sometimes blogs only need to be 300 words. Other times the subject they’re explaining can be 2,000+ words.
Get a bespoke package and price for your blog writing needs.