Quality articles by an experienced blog writer
Blog articles are great. Done well, blogs:
- Show your audience you know what you’re talking about.
- Include information you can reuse across your content marketing plan.
- Keep your site timely and relevant.
Put like that, it’s easy to understand why businesses across the world continue to invest time and marketing budget into blogging.
It’s not about doing it because you feel you should. It’s about understanding how being useful builds relationships between business and client.
The problem is creating a steady stream of articles, video, or downloadable content.
Keep your blog as fresh as a daisy
Let my inner journo off the leash and hire an experienced blog writer who loves the whole blogging process — from planning to writing, through to editing.
“I’d recommend Rose to businesses who need well researched, informed blog posts with a little bit more character than your average SEO copywriting.”Charlotte Clarke
What bang do you get for your buck?
Clients get the following from me, without question.
Plagiarism will never be a concern.
That your audience is asking, putting their needs first.
A well-considered call to action that’s relevant to your business.
Hire me as your blog writer and you’ll also get
- 20-minute briefing call
- SEO blog article (right title tags,
relavantkeywords) Meta data
- Stats, facts
andresearch takencare of
- Links to relevant authority sites
- Image suggestions
- 5 social media snippets per blog
- 2 rounds of edits.
Ready for fresh content?
There are three ways I can get articles on your business blog.
- USD $317 / GBP £241
- Great for a one-off article — like some timely news — or if you plan to only post content every few months.
- The One gives you a single, 800-word blog.
- USD $1,067 / GBP £810
- Populate your blog with essential, quality content. Use The Fiver if running a useful 5-post blog series. Or if you need a cross-section of different blog styles like news, how to posts and evergreen content.
- The Fiver gives you 5 x 800-word blogs. Packaged and ready to post.
- USD $2,087 / GBP £1,584
- Got some serious plans for your blog? When you need a range of article styles covering essential industry topics, this is for you.
- The Tenner is 10 x 800-word blogs. It’s great if you want to bank your articles and then drip-release them throughout the month or year, depending on your content marketing strategy.
Need longer or shorter articles?
Sometimes blogs only need to be 300 words. Other times the subject they’re explaining can be 2,000+ words.
Get a bespoke package and price for your blog writing needs.
Rose has a great ability to write for the consumer. I could count on her to provide appealing content that engaged the
Meet Rose Crompton — content marketer, copywriter and published journalistWait? What?
Hiya, I’m Rose and yep, I’ve written for B2C and B2B magazines in the UK and Australia. Crafting blog features and articles for companies is my