QUALITY ARTICLESWritten by an experienced blog writer
Blog articles are great. Done well, a blog article will:
- Show your audience that you know what you’re talking about
- Include research, information and quotes suitable for use on other media channels
- Keep your site timely and relevant.
Put like that, it’s easy to understand why businesses across the world and of all sizes keep investing time and marketing budget into blogging. But those who see the best results from this type of content marketing understand one very important thing.
Posting and sharing blog articles means you understand how to help your customers, provide value and develop an ongoing conversation.
Keep your blog as fresh as a daisy
Let my inner journo off the leash and hire an experienced blog writer who loves the whole blogging process — from planning to writing, through to editing.
What bang do you get for your buck?
Clients get the following from me, without question.
Plagiarism will never be a concern.
That your audience is asking, putting their needs first.
A well-considered call to action that’s relevant to your business.
Hire me as your blog writer and you’ll also get
- 20-minute briefing call
- SEO blog article (right title tags,
relavantkeywords) Meta data
- Stats, facts
andresearch takencare of
- Links to relevant authority sites
- Image suggestions
- 5 social media snippets per blog
- 2 free rounds of tweaks
- 1 free professional edit and polish.
Ready for fresh content?
There are two ways I can get articles on your business blog.
The Half Dozen
- USD $2,374 / GBP £1,813
- Populate your blog with essential, quality content. Use The Half Dozen if running a blog series or need fresh content for half the year. Choose a cross-section of different blog styles like news, how-to posts and evergreen content.
- The Half Dozen gives you 6 x 800-1500 word blogs. Packaged and ready to post.
- USD $5,097 / GBP £3,893
- For businesses who are serious about delivering consistent, high-quality articles to their audience. Use The Dozen blog package to bank your articles and drip-release them throughout the month or year. Get articles in a range of styles from opinion pieces, through to cornerstone content or shorter news pieces.
- The Dozen is 12 x 800-1500 word blogs.
Meet Rose Crompton — content marketer, copywriter and published journalistWait? What?
Hiya, I’m Rose and yep, I’ve written for B2C and B2B magazines in the UK and Australia. Crafting blog features and articles for companies is my